Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Welcome!

Hi! Glad to see you could make it. So this is the new home, how do you like it? I think you'll like it. It provides more space for pictures and will probably be easier for Robyn to make an entry or two (I say probably, not sure about that). If I were more web aware when we first moved here I would have started this whole thing here I think. An additional feature is that you'll be able to join in on the action. Just click the "Comment" link below and start typing, easy as that. So now if you want to say hello you won't have to send a whole different email.

Hope you like the new digs!

AZ

5 comments:

Amanda:) said...

Hello Zellers! I like the new home and enjoy reading your blog. Keep the entries coming! Any updates on your movie career?!?!

Amanda:)

AZ said...

Amanda, thanks for the comment, our first one. Keep checking back!

Bill G said...

Will you get your own trailer on the movie set?

AZ said...

If by "your own trailer" you mean "absolutely no perks whatsoever" then yes, I think I'll get that.

queen bee said...

Where are all those pictures you were going to put on this blog? I can't find them...