Monday, April 13, 2009

Sleepovers and April showers



Easter has come and gone and with it Spring break. Count at least one lesson learned as we approach the end of the school year and summer vacation. Sleepovers on two consecutive nights is too much for our kids to handle without surpassing the crabby threshold. One night is fine, no problem; but it is a good idea to get a full night's sleep the next night.

Right now my wife and daughter are out spraying off the driveway; cleaning the canvas for more chalk art. I guess they couldn't wait for the April showers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We learned that sleepover lesson several times. It's even a valid lesson when they are in their teens.
Love the egg photo. Don't really love hard boiled egg whites though.

Anonymous said...

Do you crack your hard boiled eggs on your kids heads like you did to my kids???

AZ said...

After you learn that lesson one time it is your fault.

I don't care for hard boiled eggs at all. Cole was too chicken to try them but Kaori found out she doesn't like them either.

I think my biggest sister started the egg cracking on the head thing.

Anonymous said...

Does "biggest" mean oldest or something other than that?

AZ said...

Oldest. I'll not be making any comments on my sisters' size.