Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Watashi Wa Kai Ni Naritai

Okay, if you look real close and maybe get a little squinty, you can see a torso in the middle of this picture that could more or less resemble my general shape. The guy on the far left in the first row of people sitting behind the table of lawyers. No, not him, the other guy; right behind the box of charts and papers.
This picture is from a publicity brochure for the movie I'm in. My friend Chiba-san brought it to me. We think the DVD is coming out next month. Stay tuned.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't tell until I enlarged the picture and then I knew immediately that it was Tony.

AZ said...

What was it that you recognized? The the firm jawline? The deep, thoughtful eyes? The stunning smile? The broad shoulders?

Anonymous said...

The big head? :)

AZ said...

No, that doesn't seem logical.

Anonymous said...

The overly large probiscis?

Anonymous said...

I thought you were some kind of policeman, not a nazi juror. And why are you shorter than everyone else?

AZ said...

Because of my natural aura, presence and stature tended to takeover the scene they put me on a small chair to lessen my impact.