Monday, July 13, 2009

Here it is...

...my big screen debut. The first video is the full screen as seen in the theaters. Can you play "Where's Anthony?" The second video draws more attention to my positioning on the screen. Can you see me now? You might need to push pause and search the background.

Well, there it is. Long awaited I know but it was worth the wait for me, I hope for you too. Autographs upon request. Let the comments begin. Also, in the courtroom I was not smoking. They put a cigarette in front of me to make it look like I was though.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will need to really look at this in slo-mo because I am not seeing you. And I am looking at the schnozzes too.

Anonymous said...

I saw you in your little guffaw moment...

AZ said...

It didn't need to be that slow mo. I'm obviously in there, quite noticeable.

Anonymous said...

Totally off the subject, but note worthy - I think you may want to change your blog from Life in Tokyo. Maybe you should come up with a list of potential titles and let us vote.

Anonymous said...

I'm old and my eyesight's not so sharp. Maybe you can give some hints about where to look in each one.

AZ said...

Okay, in the first scene on the bus, I'm the standing guard on the left. Second scene, the back of my head is visible in the lower right. The third scene I'm behind and to the right of the lawyer when he stands up. You might need to pause it, it goes quickly. In the last scene I'm on the far left, in the middle. I can be seen twice in that scene. Does that help?