Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Family

Enough about me and the movies, let me tell you about what is going on with everybody else. Kaori finished school last week and is starting summer school this week. She is so excited to start, I'm not sure why. Usually she has been a little tentative in a new class with new friends and new teachers. Not this time. She's also excited to go every day versus MWF that she had been going. She's growing up.

Cole finishes school this week and will start summer school next Monday. It will pretty much be the same schedule for him except school will be more relaxed I think. He missed a couple days last week because he was sick and so he was excited to go back today.

Robyn is in China where she'll experience a week of 90+ temperatures. It has been pleasant here as we enter the rainy season. And rainy season it is as we got wet yesterday and today. Hopefully it will clear up tomorrow.

One other issue, below each entry I make is an underlined "0 comments". If you click on that it will take you to a page where you can add your own comments. You can enter your name so I know who has left a message or you can just do it anonymously. Hope that helps.

AZ

2 comments:

Amanda:) said...

I really enjoy reading your blog...keep it up! I get to live like an ex-pat vicariously through you and your family. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you told us how to comment. I was wondering. I agree with Amanda. I enjoy your blog.