Tuesday, July 3, 2007

On Wisconsin!

We have made it to the U.S. Nothing exciting on this flight which is the way we like it. No sick kids all over my clothes or using up several many barf bags. Just a little Nintendo DS, movie watching and sleeping. Not as much sleeping for the parents but that's okay.

We've been trying to change our body clocks. Cole and Kaori seemed to do that on the first day, good for them. Robyn and I are taking a little longer. A few boring, sleepless hours in the early AM. Oh well, a nap in the afternoon makes up for that. So far we are lounging in our vacation time. Swimming, boating and eating. For me it's much easier to run here than it was in the quagmire called Tokyo's summer.

AZ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I thought you moved to Japan and not Spain? Is this Spanishese?

It's all greek to me....

AZ said...

Good question. Spanish? Italian? Rodrigo? All unknown to me. Any interpreters out there?