Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween! So I'm a day late here but still on time for those of you back home. Unless of course you read this in the morning, then I'm a day late again. Well I could hardly take Halloween pictures before Halloween could I? There we are, all decked out and ready to score some candy. Cole is so funny. Whenever somebody would say help yourself, take a handful, he would just say "I only want one." Kaori would take a couple but neither grabbed as much as I did. Two-fisted trick or treating baby!

I thought I should mention this article because of the obvious social impact it could have. It is so transparent that the "study" was done by some sort of fruit and vegetable lobby trying to raise the attractiveness of their tired and fibrous products. I say "Go ahead, eat the bacon!" I mean, really, when was the last time you saw a fat bacon eating animal. Wait...what? Oh nevermind...

AZ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting article. I find your comment about "tired and fibrous" fruits and vegetables a little biased considering you haven't tried any since you were a living at home. And they were usually alongside some heavily processed meat. Your colon must be a mess.

On a positive note - loved the photo of the kids! But who voted for Darth Vader anyway??? Loser...

Anonymous said...

By the way, whose is that shadow over the photo...must have been huge...

AZ said...

I think Darth voted for Darth, of course. Who did you vote for?

I think the shadow is from the large lens of the camera. Size does matter.