Wednesday, March 19, 2008

And the winner is...

Sydney. Yes we are headed to Sydney for 4-5 days next week. From what I've seen it is as expensive as, or moreso than Tokyo. We couldn't find a hotel room for less than $200 per night. Also, most all the hotels limit rooms to three people; meaning a family of four like ours is required to get two rooms. Is that not crazy? Luckily one hotel that originally was going to require us to have two rooms is letting us stay in just one.

On the other hand there seems to be a lot of things for us to do. This weekend is some sort of Darling Harbour Hoopla festival, then there's the aquarium, zoo, IMAX theatre, ferry boats and more and more. We are looking forward to it; should be fun. When we are there I'll have to see which way water goes down the drain. Did I say that about when I went to Africa too? I can't remember.

No comments: