Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ice Fishing


Cole and I went ice fishing with his cub scout troop last Saturday. You want my opinion? No? Okay stop reading. Yes? Well, it's winter, give the fish a break. IT'S WINTER! YOU ARE STANDING ON ICE! Really, go home and get warm. It was cold and windy and not so much fun. There wasn't so much fish action going on anyway. A few boys reeled in a small fish or two but we got nothing. Cole said he enjoyed it so I suppose I'm on the hook for next year too. He was the one who wanted to go home early though. And now Kaori wants to try ice fishing. When the Daisies have their ice fishing outing, is it Robyn's turn to go?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing on the ice!?
Amazing.
I could glance at cars left side of Cole-kun.
I wonder if those automobles are still on the same ice??
-Chiba-

AZ said...

Chiba-san, yes they are. When the lake freezes over it is possible to drive on the ice. Chotto kowai ne.

Anonymous said...

You are invited to come here to do some ice fishing because it is -7 degrees here and I am certain you would find that the ponds are frozen. Likely the fish are too.

Maybe since you like the cold so much you would want to play some ice hockey.