Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Into and Out of Africa

I've gone to Africa and have made it home again. This will be just a short little post with a few pictures but I'm planning on writing a more comprehensive description of my trip in a few days. But for now here are the pictures:



The first picture I'm with Beti, our "adopted" little girl. She is 4 years old just like Kaori. The second picture I'm with Moise, of course our "adopted" boy. He is 7 just like Cole. This bottom picture is us when we were whitewater rafting. I'm on the top left. I was in the front but when we went nose-up, I moved quickly to the back and fell on everybody in the process.

3 comments:

Amanda:) said...

I'm so glad to hear you made it there and back...I was about to ask if anyone had heard from you. Great pictures so far! I can't wait to hear more about your trip. Welcome home! Amanda:)

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Tone! Love the photos - nice to see my "niece" and "nephew". I think I would have skipped the rafting trip - not my cup of tea!
See any wildlife??? Photos of them to come?

nambanchiba said...

I've enjoyed your nice photos. Especially rafting scene is really great.But I can hardly place you in that picture??