Monday, December 10, 2007

Egg Nog

It turns out you can make a rather tasty egg nog in your own kitchen. Who'd have thought? I guess some of you guys that's who. I figured it grew on trees. Anyway my lovely wife whipped me up a batch and I've just about drunk it all down. One question, any problems with those raw eggs? (See poll.) As noted in the comments, it happens frequently over here but hey, they have chicken sushi too so raw foods don't seem to bother anybody.

Woo hoo, we get our Christmas this Saturday. Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wife made you egg nog? She sounds terrific. You must be a lucky man! :)

Anonymous said...

I have major problems with raw eggs. Especially with those white cords that attach the yolk to the ends of the shells...Not to mention when there are little bits of blood on the yolks. I am sure hoping your wife checked her yolks and took out those cords before she made your nog. :)