Monday, December 17, 2007

Oops, I did it again

Last Sunday I was talking to a running friend about another running friend's injury. She said he was taking acupuncture. So I asked where, in his legs or his back. At least that's what I thought I asked. Turned out I asked if he was injured in his legs or in his fish.

Sakuna = Fish
Senaka = Back

It's always good for a laugh anyway.

Okay, down to business. This afternoon we fly out to Minneapolis and arrive there this morning. Christmas with the Schmidts this week, fly to Houston on Saturday and then on a cruise with the Zellers next week.

Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you order fish on the cruise make sure you speak in English so you don't get a piece of someone's back instead.

Are you stateside yet? Can't wait to see you in Houston!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your stories about using the wrong word.

Amanda:) said...

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!! Love the blog!!

AZ said...

Hmm, do you think the ship will have a Japanese speaking crew? If so I'll have to do your ordering for you. I wonder what you'll get.

Anonymous said...

I won't be letting you order any of my food as I am not a back fan. You would likely order me raw squid and I have been there, done that and won't be going there again.
See you soon, baboon!!