Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm Dilemma'd

First of all let me say that I'm quite enjoying Tokyo's winter weather. Everyday is in the 50's and it never gets below freezing. Also no messy snow and slush like back in the upper Midwest. I'll admit it, I've become a weather wimp and I could get used to this.

Now for my dilemma. Sure it's convenient in the U.S. for the Packers to play at 3:30 CT on Saturday afternoon but that is 6:30 Sunday morning for me. That isn't so bad because I've spent many a game this season getting up to watch the Pack play at 2 or 3 in the morning and then going back to bed. My problem is that the Tokyo marathon is fast approaching and Sundays are reserved my long runs, up to 3 hours. We leave for church at about 10:30 so I couldn't run after the game. Getting up at 3 AM to run before the game makes me feel grouchy just thinking about it. What to do?

3 comments:

kkositzke said...

Anthony & Robyn

I've been thinking about you and hopefully this email will go through. It's been a crazy three months but we are doing well. We are having issues with our email so I will keep this short.

Hey with the Championship game sleep and church shouldn't be a problem. We were at the "snow bowl game" on Sunday. What a game!!

Karen

Anonymous said...

What will your schedule be like this weekend in order to catch the 5:30 p.m. CST Packer-Giant game? We will be having beer and brats at our house, those in Green Bay will be enjoying a high of 8 degrees that day, so their beer will have ice on the top and their brats will be popsicles. Let's hope Favre's arm stays warm.

AZ said...

No beer and brats for me, not at 8:30 in the morning. Maybe I'll be having some sausages and juice though. GO PACK!

(I especially hope they cover the spread.)