Friday, January 18, 2008

Maybe You are Wondering

With an important playoff on TV I toughened up and arose at (actually shortly before) 3 AM last Sunday to get my run in. I got back home and Robyn was still in bed and Cole and Kaori still at their sleepovers. I flipped on the TV just in time to see the Packers go down by 14 points early in the first quarter. How could that have happened so quickly? I must have been a good luck charm for the Packers though because right when I started watching they started scoring (fyi: all fans see things that way). Later Sunday evening I found the game being rebroadcast on the TV at a comfortable 7 PM. Still, had I known I don't think I would have done anything differently because if I had waited to watch the game that night I would have been on pins and needles all day and probably would have found out the outcome of the game on the internet; thus spoiling that actual watching of the game.

This weeks game provides no such hardships. It will be broadcast here at about 8:30 AM on Monday, shortly after I get home from taking Kaori to school. I did have to cancel my Japanese lesson for Monday though but I'm willing to sacrifice for the Pack.

1 comment:

Amanda:) said...

My deepest sympathies to you and yours. It was a sad, sad day.