Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snow Days


It's snowing today. The number of days that it has done that while we've been here can be counted on one hand. The last time we accumulated any snow Cole and Kaori had a great time playing in it in our back yard so they are excited to play in it again after school today. Unfortunately I think it will turn to rain and warm up and will disappear before they get a chance to frolic.
Anyway, this is the way snow was meant to be; big and fluffy without the bitter cold. Nice and pleasant.
Edit: BTW the picture is of our back yard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, no comments about the most recent Packer game. I am surprised you pulled yourself out of your depression long enough to add to your blog. Monday must have been a tough one for you.
Snow there, but here we have both snow and below zero temps. No frolicking here.

AZ said...

I'm not thinking about the Packer game, the super bowl or football at all. If it's not there for me then I can pretend all of it doesn't exist. I'm in denial.