Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Congratulations Kaori!

Yesterday Kaori graduated from Willowbrook international school. Beforehand she said she was a little scared but she performed admirably. She did a great job singing, receiving her diploma and posing for the camera. We are so proud of her. On to kindergarten!



This is my Father's Day present, a bike for me to use for triathlons. It's name is Ao, pronounced like the "ou" sound in ouch. Ao in Japanese means blue. Ow in English is what I say after I crash. Nice double entendre don't you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give Kaori-chan kisses from us and congratulations on her graduation. For a moment, before I read the cutline, I thought she got a great big bike for a graduation present. Luckily, it was for her papa to pedal away from the hurling swimmers.
Thanks for the photos!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kaori! She really is growing up fast. So is Cole. We are only two weeks away from having our first teenager as Jackson turns 13 on June 30. Scary to think he'll be driving in about two years. He's already wearing size 12 1/2 mens shoes. Did I mention how much milk we buy each week? Yours aren't far behind! Enjoy them while they're small enough to cuddle (I think that line - or something close to it - was in the movie Vacation).

Nice bike, AZ. Nothing like picking out your own father's day present! I tried it this year and lo and behold - I love my new running shoes...haha.

We miss you guys very much. You wouldn't recognize Greenville from your many visits several years ago. It has grown a lot and downtown keeps getting better and better. We'll try and forward some pictures soon.

Love the blog!

AZ said...

Cole is still a huge cuddler. He says he always will be, even when he is 16. Ha, we'll see about that.