Saturday, June 28, 2008

Washing Machine

Well, I guess I did tell Cole that the washing machine would be done when it stopped. I didn't count on the soak cycle though. So while Cole was anxiously awaiting his favorite shirt to be done washing the machine did indeed stop and so in his mind, it was done. A few minutes later I entered the laundry and Cole says to me "These clothes sure are wet." There he was with Kaori, taking clothes out of a full basin of water and putting them in the dryer. Yes indeed, those clothes sure were wet. I admire his attitude though and willingness to work through the wet, dripping, soaking, sopping conditions. Kaori's willingness ended when I instructed them that the clothes were going to have to be put back in the washer but Cole kept right at it. He really wanted that favorite shirt. And he got it.

No comments: