Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our creative kids

School is out so we are spending a little time filing some of the kids' work from the year. In doing so I came across some poems that Cole wrote during his poetry session last year, first grade. Here are his poems.

blue
blue skie wae up hie.
a blue buloon for a blue sterring.
a blue clip borde for blue paper.

black!!!
black clipbords.
black papor.
black craons.
black dogs.
black baskits.
black Pencells.

my Dogs
one of my dogs died at a vet
my hart almost broke.
My othor dog I had to give away
so we could come to Japan.
My hart was bleeding

Kaori doesn't have any poetry but a little while ago Robyn sent an email back to me that I had sent to her 3 or 4 years ago. These were some of Kaori's words at that time.
1. Oh-ee = Horsey
2. Blah-lah = Mikata
3. Lah-thu = Love you
4. Blah = Banana
5. Di-di = Blankie
6. Deese = Cheese
7. Roni = Macaroni and Cheese
8. Doosh = Shoes
9. Da-da = Cracker
10. Mow = Cat

No comments: